Please note: All workshops are technique and choreography focused.
ENGAGE... EMPOWER... BREAKTHROUGH!
Workshops and Seminars
One Day Workshops
Ministry Based Workshops Individual Ministry Based Workshops are workshops that are tailored to the specific needs of an individual ministry.
All attendees must be members of the host ministry.
Please obtain permission from your church leadership prior to extending an invitation.
- Ministry fee is negotiated.
- The Host ministry must agree to pay the established honorarium, travel expenses, lodging and meals.
- Transportation will be by automobile for distances within 100 miles of Chicago, Illinois. For automobile travel the standard reimbursement is 55 cents per mile.
- Airline travel is required for distances over 100 miles. Airline tickets must be purchased 2 months before the event.
- If overnight stay is required then the host ministry is responsible for securing safe, reasonably priced accommodations, transportation to and from the airport, to and from the hotel and to and from the church.
- Based on the needs and the size of the ministry, Errin will sometimes bring an additional instructor.
- Modern (Horton & Dunham)
- Lyrical Flags/Streamers
- Props & Pageantry Dance
- From Music to Ministry
A community based workshop is opened to dancers from throughout your area. The ministry sponsoring the workshop is responsible for the following:
Securing a location that can accommodate 40-50 dancers with ample space to move freely.
Locally promote the event to other dance ministries and churches in your area. (publicity materials will be provided and an event website for registration).
Guarantee a minimum of 25 dancers at full registration cost (which is usually $40 for a one day workshop; $65 for a two day workshop). All attendees must register, including members of the host ministry.
Provide people to assist with registration, set up and clean up.
Provide an adequate sound system and a wireless microphone.
Provide a light morning snack and lunch for attendees.